- University Degree in Political Sciences, International Relations, Public Administration or related fields;
- Fluency in Kyrgyz, English and Russian;
- Experience in drafting official documents, determine informational needs, collect and analyze information, devise and develop statistical analyses, reports and correspondence in Kyrgyz, English and Russian languages;
- Excellent written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent organizational skills and orientation to detail;
- Experience with EU-funded projects is an asset.
- Provide administrative and program support to the team;
- Organization of conferences, trainings and other activities;
- Draft/edit routine correspondence;
- Schedule appointments and calls; arrange meetings for staff, and coordination with service providers;
- Liaise with Government authorities as necessary
- Coordinate and ensure timeliness of logistics and transportation requirements for project staff, participants and experts;
- Assist in monitoring and evaluation of the project;
- Assist in monitoring project expenses and payments on time;
- Perform clerical duties, including responding to incoming calls, faxing, photocopying and assisting in general administration;
- Perform other duties assigned.
Interested candidates should submit their CV, cover letter in English and Russian via email at email@example.com, cc at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Project Assistant” in the subject line, no later than June 16, 2019.